200 gms small Potato(boiled )
1 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp urdu dal
1 tsp Chilli powder
1 tsp Garlic ginger paste
1 tsp turmaric powder
2 tsp garamasala
1 chopped green chili
1 tsp coriander powder
1 cup chopped tomato
1 cup chopped onion
some chopped coriander leaves
5 tsp oil
Salt to taste.
* Boil the potato, peel and cut it into small cube sizes.
* Heat oil in thick bottom pan.
* Just fry the potato pieces, until they get slightly brown color. Then take it out everything.
* Heat just 2 tsp. of oil in the same pan; put mustard seeds and Urdu dal.
* Add chopped onion and ginger garlic paste, sauté it well until they get slightly brown color.
* Then add tomato, chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt, sauté it well for 2 mints.
* Then add fried potato, mix it everything together and turn off the flame.
* Garnishing this oil potato roast recipe with chopped coriander leaves.
* Serve this potato roast recipe with rasam rice, fried rice, chapathi etc.