1/2 kg Chicken
1 Chopped Onion
1 Chopped tomato
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 Cinnamom stick
3 garlic pieces
1 tsp black pepper
3 dry chilli
1 cup grated coconut
5 tsp oil
* Heat the pan ,then fry cloves,cumin,cinnamom,garlic,pepper and coconut,then grind it well,make masala.(without oil)
* Heat the pan with oil then put chopped onion till get slightly brown color.
* Then add tomato,curry leaves cooked for 2 mints.
* Then add chicken and grinded masala and salt.Stir it well.
* Add 1 cup of water,It allow to cook 20 mints.Turnoff the flame.
* Garnish with coriander leaves.
* This is very popular karnataka chicken curry.