1 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoon corn flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar
175 g butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tablespoon butter
* Preheat the oven to 350 F,line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
* Place the butter, vanilla extract and sugar in a bowl, beat everything together.
* Sift the flour, cocoa powder and corn flour into the mixing bowl, mix it well until all the ingredients are well combined.
* Take a spoonful of mixture and place in a baking sheet, allow room between the cookies.
* Bake for 12-15 minutes or become dark around the edges.
* Remove them from the oven and leave to cool slightly then transfer to a cooling rack.
* Place the chocolate chips and butter in a heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
* Stir them until they melted.
* Using a knife spread the filling on the flat side of half of the cooled cookies and sandwich each one with one of the remaining cookies.
* This chocolate cookie melt in your mouth and this chocolate filling and crunchy cookie make a tasty combination.
* This chocolate cookies are very easy Christmas recipe to make.