6 big Amla
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp asafoetida
1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp Sesame oil
1/2 tsp chopped green chillies
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp pepper
Salt to taste
* Cook Amla with 1 cup water and salt.(after boiled save the water)
* Remove the seeds and reserve the pulp.
* Grind the pulp with mustard, asafoetida, chili powder and 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
* Water used for cooking Amla can be used for grinding,(do not add more water).
* Heat oil and fry chilies, ginger, pepper,salt and 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
* Add this into the amla paste and mix well.
* Store in an air tight container.