Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(c:/wamp/tmp/sess_09r3pkns0uvrbndfq4pquc0f35, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/indiafoo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-adsense-lite/EzTran.php on line 181 Indiafoodrecipes.in | A southern indian recipes channel
1 cup oats
1/2 cup wheat flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon rice flour
1/2 tsp. crushed cardamom
1/2 cup nuts(cashews, almond)
1/4 tsp. salt
3 tsp. ghee
* Roast the oats and nuts,grind it and make powder.
* Take a bowl with oats and nuts mixture, then add wheat flour,banana,rice flour,sugar,cardamom,salt and water.
* Mix it everything together make nice and loose batter.
* Heat the paniyaram pan with ghee.
* Pour a ladle of batter when they get golden color both side then take it out.
* Serve this sweet healthy and simple oats paniyaram recipe.
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup corn
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tsp. salt
100 ml milk
50 gms butter
1 1/4 cup buttermilk
* Grease the cake pan and then line the bottom with parchment paper.
* Preheat the oven to 400 F.
* In large mixing bowl, place the flour,cornmeal,baking powder, salt and corn.
* Mix together thoroughly with a spoon.
* In big bowl, whisk together the eggs,buttermilk,milk and melted butter with a small whisk until they are combined.
* Pour the egg and milk mixture into the flour mixture in the large mixing bowl.
* Stir it well until everything combined together.
* Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake it for 25-30 mints.
* Allow to cool pan before cutting into squares.
* Serve the homemade easy corn bread recipe
1/2 cup besan flour/gram flour/chickpeas flour
2 tablespoon rice flour
1/3 cup wheat flour
pinch of hing
1 cup chopped cabbage
1/2 chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
2 tsp. chili powder
1 cup oil
Salt to taste.
* Take bowl with besan flour, rice flour, wheat flour,hing,chili powder and salt.
* Mix all the dry ingredients first.
* Next add onion,cabbage,coriander leaves and water, mix everything together make a nice and thick mix.
* Heat oil in a pan, then take a spoonful of mixture and deep fry it.
* When they get golden color take it out.
* Serve this quick and easy evening snack cabbage vadai with chutney/ketch up.
* You can add some chopped spinach also.
1 cup cooked black eyed peas
1 cup sliced cucumber
1 cup grilled sweet corn
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 chopped green onion
some chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp. chaat masala
2 tsp. lemon juice
Salt to taste.
* Take wide bowl with black eyed peas,cucumber,sweet corn,onion,green onion and coriander leaves.
* Mix everything together.
* Next add lemon juice,chaat masala and salt, mix it well.
* Serve this black eyed peas salad.
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup sliced mango
3 tablespoon honey
2 cup curd
* Take a blender with blueberries,mango,honey and curd.
* Blend it everything together continuously 1 mint.
* Pour the blueberry mango smoothie into glass and serve it.
* For garnishing this berry mango smoothie with curd/ice cream/cream/sliced mango/blueberry/chocolate syrup etc.
Warning: Unknown: open(c:/wamp/tmp/sess_09r3pkns0uvrbndfq4pquc0f35, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (c:/wamp/tmp) in Unknown on line 0