1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups chocolate chips
1 stick butter(1/2 cup)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4tsp baking soda
1/2cup chopped nuts
* Preheat oven to 350 F.
* Place the parchment paper on baking pan.
* Melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter in large pan over low heat, stir until smooth.
* Remove from heat and stir in eggs.
* Stir in flour,sugar,vanilla extract and baking soda, then stir in remaining chopped nuts.
* Spread that chocolate mixture into prepared baking pan.
* Bake for 20-22 mints.
* Cool completely in pan on wire rack and cut into bars.
* Store it in an airtight container to maintain freshness.